**Mini-camp registration for this year is full**
Please contact, Anna Jacobson if you wish to be on the waiting-list.
CISV Jacksonville participates in 3 minicamps each year:
CISV Jacksonville February Minicamp – a weekend camp for local CISV Jacksonville youth ages 10 to 18 chaperoned by adults. More details below.
National JB Minicamp held Memorial Day Weekend – a weekend camp for all CISV JBers in the USA held at a different location each year. Usually CISV Jacksonville participants carpool with an adult chaperone to the camp. Details are announced on the CISV JB Jacksonville Facebook page and in our CISV Jacksonville monthly newsletter.
Southern Regional Minicamp held Labor Day Weekend – a weekend camp for all Junior Branch members from the Atlanta, Jacksonville and Gulf Coast chapters. Details are announced on the CISV JB Jacksonville Facebook page and in our CISV Jacksonville monthly newsletter.
CISV Jacksonville February Minicamp
This year’s camp will be Fri, Feb 17 – Mon, Feb 20 at North Fork Girl Scout Camp.
Click here for YLIF and registration form
Pay the camp fee. Click here to pay via PayPal (please note there is a $3 service fee charged by paypal) or pay by mailing a check payable to CISV Jacksonville.
The camp fee is $100 if you register before January 30 and $125 if you register on or after Jan 31.
Address for health form and checks is:
CISV Jacksonville 1650 Margaret Street, Suite 302 PMB# 279 Jacksonville, FL 32204
Where to Meet
Please meet at 5 pm on Fri, Feb 17 in the parking lot behind South Jacksonville Presbyterian Church (2137 Hendricks Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32207) for departure. Pick up will be at 11 am in the same parking lot on Mon, Feb 20.
In order to maximize the amount of people who can attend, we will all be CARPOOLING to and from the camp. On your registration form, make sure to mark if you would prefer to drive to or from camp (or if you have no preference) and the amount of people you can fit. You will be contacted prior to camp with your driving assignment.
4500 Trefoil Trl
Middleburg, Florida 32068
Exit I-295 at Exit #12, SR-21 S/Blanding Blvd heading south, continue 11 miles then turn right onto CR-220. Take 1st left onto Long Bay Rd and 1st right onto Sunrise Farm Rd. Turn right onto Lazy Acres Rd and continue onto Trefoil Trail. Arrive at 4500 Trefoil Trl, destination on the right. Click here for google map.
What to Bring
- Comfy clothes you can move and be warm in!
- Sleeping bag or sheets
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, towel, etc.)
- mess kit (cup, fork, knife, spoon, plate and bowl that can be reused during the weekend)
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Reusable water bottle
- A snack to share on Friday night! (dinner Friday will not be provided)
- A smile!
- FORMS!About CISV Minicamps CISV International is a global organization dedicated to educating and inspiring peace through building inter-cultural friendship, cooperation and understanding. Our mini camps are innovative, fun, non-formal ‘learning by doing’ programs that illustrate CISV’s purpose and values of friendship, inclusiveness, enthusiasm, and cooperation. At the minicamp after a process of getting to know each other through “name games,” we will explore our own uniqueness through activities designed for that purpose. Saturday will be a full day with 4-5 activities surrounding this theme. Each activity will be followed by a “debrief” where we discuss our “attitudes, skills and knowledge” that have been changed or influenced by the activity.
- For any other questions, just e-mail us. We are happy to help.
- Mini Camp Planners CISV Jacksonville’s Junior Branch Adult chaperones will be present Should you need to reach a chaperone: Anna Jacobson mobile: 904.982.0493